Good news for fans of the 6×17 panoramic pinhole camera. I’ve have finished the 1st camera in polystyrene and am now able to offer this camera for half the price of the original walnut model. The plastic version has allowed me to reduce material cost and also to streamline the production.
Points to note:
- The camera is the same design as previous – the images will be the same. The plastic version is in fact stronger and more durable.
- The camera is a little heavier than before, weighing in at 0.90kg (Previously 0.70kg).
- Sell price is : €160 + shipping. Find out more here!
More good news – I have decided to keep the price of the RealitySoSubtle 4×5 at €99 + shipping.
I’m offering the 4×5″ Pinhole camera for €99 + shipping for the month of June. In stock now.
More info here!
The RealitySoSubtle 4×5″ ultra-wide angle pinhole camera.
- 0.3mm precision pinholes, 38mm focal length. Aperture = f/127
- 3 separate pinholes and independant magnetic shutters. One central and 2 ‘rise’ pinholes for fun perspective effects (both 31mm from centre).
- Accurate bubble levels for both portrait and landscape orientations.
- Tripod mounts for both portrait and landscape orientations.
- Accurate sight lines engraved into the wood for ease of composition.
I’ve sourced a nice aluminium PCB box for the speed controller. I’d been previously building them from walnut wood. The new one might not be as pretty but takes alot more wear and tear! Find out more here!
Some shots of a Slit-scan system that shipped today..