The RealitySoSubtle 4×5″ ultra-wide angle pinhole camera.
- 0.3mm precision pinholes, 38mm focal length. Aperture = f/127
- 3 separate pinholes and independant magnetic shutters. One central and 2 ‘rise’ pinholes for fun perspective effects (both 31mm from centre).
- Accurate bubble levels for both portrait and landscape orientations.
- Tripod mounts for both portrait and landscape orientations.
- Accurate sight lines engraved into the wood for ease of composition.
I’ve sourced a nice aluminium PCB box for the speed controller. I’d been previously building them from walnut wood. The new one might not be as pretty but takes alot more wear and tear! Find out more here!
Some shots of a Slit-scan system that shipped today..
The RealitySoSubtle 6×17 is featured in an article about custom built cameras in this month’s ‘Popular Photography’.
As a result I have a queue of cameras to be made and I’m advising customers to email for an estimated shipping date before ordering. This will avoid any disappointment with lead time.
Check out the 6×17 Panoramic Pinhole camera here!