The RealitySosubtle 6×17 panoramic pinhole camera is now manufactured using a CNC router. This allows much more precision than I could previously achieve using manual methods. I can also now offer a personalized name engraving service. New features include:
- engraved aiming lines and logo
- Name engraving option (+€18)
- beveled edges all around so no sharp corners
- aiming lines for upper and lower pinhole now both printed on both sides of camera
I’ve made some changes to the RealitySoSubtle 4×5″ pinhole camera. I’ve been having trouble finding a good supply of walnut so I’ve decided to change the material of the front face and shutters. The front face is now made from a 4mm wood effect vinyl tile and the shutter from 3mm high impact polystyrene (HIP). These materials are waterproof and extremely durable. You can find out more here!
The RealitySoSubtle 6×6 will be available here in early 2015. This pinhole camera shoots 12 square images on a roll of 120 film.
- High impact polystyrene construction
- 20mm focal length
- Laser drilled pinholes mounted in brass discs
- Central and rise (15mm offset) pinhole (f/133)
- Bubble level
- Sliding shutters
- Tripod mount
- Captive thumb screws for top plate fixation
- Winds film in both directions
I’m currently shooting some test images and will provide some samples soon…
I’m now supplying these top quality laser drilled pinholes mounted in brass discs. Sizes 0.15, 0.2, 0.3, 0.4 and 0.5mm in stock now. All €6 each including worldwide shipping.
Here’s another awesome panorama made with the RealitySoSuble 6×17 by Zeb Andrews.
(Click for larger view on Zeb’s flickr).
Here’s the latest 6×17. A few changes including new tripod mount, rubber feet and black shutter pulls.